Lowes Credit Card Login
Among consumers, Lowe's has always been one of the more popular retailers of home furnishings, appliances, tools, decor and fixtures, and other home improvement and decor resources. With the advent of online shopping, Lowe's has also kept up with the Web shopping trend by offering its Lowes Credit Card Login services to consumers. If you have a Lowes Credit Card Login account, you can view your account on the Web, search for products or inventory, order online, and avail of great promos and deals as well. Having a Lowes Credit Card Login on the Web can make your home improvement shopping a more convenient and accessible experience, but the thing is, if you have used this feature before, you know that it can be a confusing process sometimes. Because Lowes is a national retailer, their homepage can have a lot of advertisements and promotional banners that distract you or make the login process a little confusing. Sometimes, however, you really just want to check your personal Lowes Credit Card account and need to see the information directly. What we have done is go through the whole process for you and figure out the easiest way to go through the Lowes Credit Card Login process. There's a video we have posted below that walks you through the direct steps for logging in, as well as the text instructions that you can use to follow along. Also, we have posted the instructions for resetting your account password, and the contact details for Lowes customer care that you may need to use for further account assistance.
Steps to quickly access your Lowes Credit Card Login area:
1. On your Internet browser, type in this direct URL for logging in: https://credit.lowes.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1008&clientId=lowes&langId=en&accountType=generic.
2. Once you are on the login page, you will see the User ID field on the left side of the window. All you will be required to enter on this page is your User ID. Then, click the 'Login' button.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your login and access your account.
How you can reset your Lowes Credit Card Login credentials:
1. On your Web browser, make sure you are on the direct login page: https://credit.lowes.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1008&clientId=lowes&langId=en&accountType=generic.
2. Click on the 'Lookup User ID' link.
3. You will be redirected to the Lookup User ID page. Enter your Lowes account number in the first field, and then the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) on the second field. Click 'Next' when done.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the password reset process.
Talk to Lowes Customer Care directly:
1-800-445-6937 (Monday to Saturday, 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM EST / Sunday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM EST)
In order to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information on this page, we are constantly checking the Lowes Credit Card Login area for any updates or enhancements. Make sure to bookmark us and to visit our page from time to time so you can stay informed of any updates to the login process.
Shortcut to Lowes Credit Card Login page here...
These are the easiest steps to access your account quickly.
Forgot your password? Reset it using these steps.
Here\'s how you can directly contact a Customer Care professional for help.
Your opinion of Lowes Credit Card:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...